Meet SVI at the following career events in 2019
Scientific Volume Imaging will be present at the following Career Events:
- De Delftse Bedrijfendagen 2019 on February 18th at the TU Delft, NL
- Advident Career Event, The link between students and the life science field on April 3rd at the Minneart Building, Utrecht Science Park
- Beta Career Event 2019 on April 4th 2019 at CASA400 in Amsterdam, NL
- Inhouse Day - De Delftse Bedrijvendagen 2019 (April 25, 2019), SVI Office, Hilversum, NL
- A-Eskwadraat bedrijvenborrel 2019 on May 23th 2019 at the University of Utrecht, NL.
Jobs available at SVI
Is a world leader in microscopy image processing for almost 25 years. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues that like to work together with us. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field. Due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
Exciting position for a 'Scientific Image Processing - Software Developer''
We are looking for a (junior) "Scientific Image Processing - Software Developer" for our headquarters in Hilversum. As a scientific developer you will be involved in the complete life cycle of the Huygens software: from developing new image processing algorithms for microscopy to the integration of those algorithms in our software suite. In the last few years such algorithms included the development of methods for the restoration of STED microscopy images, light-sheet image restoration, registration, stitching, stabilization, correction of image distortions, analysis, etc.
The ideal candidate has experience in image processing (in any programming language, e.g. C or Matlab), has a strong mathematical background and is able to turn new image processing algorithms into production code.
- Education: University
- Experience in image processing and scientific software.
- Interest in microscopy and optics.
- Programming experience in C. Knowledge of OpenMP, CUDA and Tcl/Tk is a plus.
- Development experience in Linux.
- Fluent English and Dutch is a must.
- A challenging job in software development and science
- Excellent pay and pleasant working environment
- Training on the job by our scientific software developers and imaging specialists
- Fantastic worldwide academic network of high-end microscopy labs and programmers.
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.