Is a world leader in microscopy image processing for almost 25 years. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues that like to work together with us. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field. Due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
- February 12, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the NSA career day at Science Park in Amsterdam. Organizers offer beer and pizza, we offer you inside information on great jobs and traineeships with (imaging) content.
- April 30, 2020 all day at the Beta Career Event in Casa 400 in Amsterdam. We expect that this event will be cancelled.Meet both imaging specialists and developers at our booth and learn all about exciting jobs and traineeships in a small dedicated team.
- May 28, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the AS kwadraat career day organized by ASKwadraat in the Minnaert building, Uithof Utrecht. We expect that this event will be cancelled. We tell you how you can join our team and get a rewarding job helping health-care to a higher level hroughout the world.
We are looking for a (junior) "Scientific Image Processing - Software Developer" for our headquarters in Hilversum. As a scientific developer you will be involved in the complete life cycle of the Huygens software: from developing new image processing algorithms for microscopy to the integration of those algorithms in our software suite. In the last few years such algorithms included the development of methods for the restoration of STED microscopy images, light-sheet image restoration, registration, stitching, stabilization, correction of image distortions, analysis, etc.
The ideal candidate has experience in image processing (in any programming language, e.g. C or Matlab), has a strong mathematical background and is able to turn new image processing algorithms into production code.
- Education: University
- Experience in image processing and scientific software.
- Interest in microscopy and optics.
- Programming experience in C. Knowledge of OpenMP, CUDA and Tcl/Tk is a plus.
- Development experience in Linux.
- Fluent English and Dutch is a must.
- A challenging job in software development and science
- Excellent pay and pleasant working environment
- Training on the job by our scientific software developers and imaging specialists
- Fantastic worldwide academic network of high-end microscopy labs and programmers.
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.