Meet SVI at the following career events in 2018
Scientific Volume Imaging will be present at the following Career Events:
- February 14, 2018 at the 'bedrijvendagen' from the TU Twente in Enschede.
- April 12, 2018 at the Beta Career Event at Casa 400 in Amsterdam. Be sure to subscribe to our Image processing workshop!
- May 24, 2018 at the BCF Career Event in Utrecht.
- May 31, 2018 4.30 PM at the AS-Kwadraat bedrijvenborrel at Utrecht University.
- June 19, 2018 at the AS Connect Career event at the TU Delft Life Sciences department. Be sure to subscribe to our Image processing workshop!
Jobs available at SVI
Scientific Volume Imaging is a world leader in microscopy image processing for almost two decades. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues that like to work together with us. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field. Due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
Exciting position for a Technical Sales/Account Manager
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are interested in a commercial position, and if you like to work for customers that work in the top life science institutes worldwide, you might be the person we're looking for.You are a team-player and will become an imaging specialist responsible for direct sales and support issues of our customers located worldwide. The job is mostly office-based (SVI headquarters) and includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings.
- Education: HBO/University/PhD
- Interest in technical sales/support
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences, and software is preferred
- Spoken and written English should be very good
- Team player with good social skills
- An exciting sales (primarily) / support job in the field of life sciences
- Excellent salary and pleasant working environment
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales/support team
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.