Meet SVI at the following career events in 2019
Scientific Volume Imaging will be present at the following Career Events:
- A-Eskwadraat bedrijvenborrel 2019 on May 23th 2019 at the University of Utrecht, NL.
Jobs available at SVI
Scientific Volume Imaging is a world leader in microscopy image processing software for almost 25 years. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field and due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
Exciting position for a Scientific Account Manager (Image processing Software)
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are interested in a commercial position, and if you like to work for customers that work in the top life science institutes worldwide, you might be the person we're looking for You are a team-player and will become an internationally recognized imaging specialist who will also be responsible for direct sales and support of the Huygens software.
The job is office-based (Hilversum, The Netherlands) and includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings. You'll get the opportunity to work in an environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced colleagues, and make a real difference for our customers. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience.
- An exciting sales & support position in the field of microscopy, become an internationally recognized imaging specialist and deepen you scientific background
- Full time position with partially a competitive commission-based salary
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales & support team in a pleasant working environment
- Occasional international traveling to conferences & meetings
- Gain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Huygens Software
- Provide technical training and support to prospects and customers via phone, email and web conferencing
- Develop new business, quote and drive leads to close sales using consultative selling
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to increase revenue and sales opportunities through up- and cross-selling activity
- Education HBO/University/PhD
- Interest in technical sales / support
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a bonus
- Living in the Netherlands
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.