Meet SVI at the following career events in 2019
Scientific Volume Imaging will be present at the following Career Events:
- De Delftse Bedrijfendagen 2019 on February 18th at the TU Delft, NL
- Inhouse Day - De Delftse Bedrijfendagen 2019 (date will be announced soon), SVI Office, Hilversum, NL
- Beta Career Event 2019 on APRIL 4th 2019 at CASA400 in Amsterdam, NL
- ASKwadraat bedrijvenborrel 2019 on May 23 2019 at the University of Utrecht, NL.
Jobs available at SVI
Scientific Volume Imaging is a world leader in microscopy image processing for almost two decades. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues that like to work together with us. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field. Due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
Exciting position for a Technical Sales/Account Manage Life Sciences
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are interested in a commercial position, and if you like to work for customers that work in the top life science institutes worldwide, you might be the person we're looking for.You are a team-player and will become an imaging specialist responsible for direct sales and support issues of our customers located worldwide. The job is mostly office-based (SVI headquarters) and includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings.
- Education: HBO/University/PhD
- Interest in technical sales/support
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences, and software is preferred
- Spoken and written English should be very good
- Team player with good social skills
- An exciting sales (primarily) / support job in the field of life sciences
- Excellent salary and pleasant working environment
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales/support team
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.