Scientific Volume Imaging is a world leader in microscopy image processing software for almost 25 years. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues. Being active in a demanding market requires close contacts with forerunners in the field and due to our expertise we have active collaborations with academic institutes worldwide.
- February 12, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the NSA career day at Science Park in Amsterdam. Organizers offer beer and pizza, we offer you inside information on great jobs and traineeships with (imaging) content.
- April 30, 2020 all day at the Beta Career Event in Casa 400 in Amsterdam. Meet both imaging specialists and developers at our booth and learn all about exciting jobs and traineeships in a small dedicated team.
- May 28, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the ASkwadraat career day organized by ASKwadraat in the Minnaert building, Uithof Utrecht. We tell you how you can join our team and get a rewarding job helping health-care to a higher level throughout the world.
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are interested in a commercial position, and if you like to work for customers that work in the top life science institutes worldwide, you might be the person we're looking for You are a team-player and will become an internationally recognized imaging specialist who will also be responsible for direct sales and support of the Huygens software.
The job is office-based (Hilversum, The Netherlands) and includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings. You'll get the opportunity to work in an environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced colleagues, and make a real difference for our customers. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience.
- An exciting sales & support position in the field of microscopy, become an internationally recognized imaging specialist and deepen you scientific background
- Full time position with partially a competitive commission-based salary
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales & support team in a pleasant working environment
- Occasional international traveling to conferences & meetings
- Gain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Huygens Software
- Provide technical training and support to prospects and customers via phone, email and web conferencing
- Develop new business, quote and drive leads to close sales using consultative selling
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to increase revenue and sales opportunities through up- and cross-selling activity
- Education HBO/University/PhD
- Interest in technical sales / support
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a bonus
- Living in the Netherlands
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating on the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.