Invitation for Huygens Webinar 18.04 What's New
The Huygens 18.04 What's New Webinar will showcase the new features that are included in the 18.04 Huygens version. In the new version we will introduce a new feature in Huygens: the Batch Express! You simply have to select the desired Watched folder and the images in the folder will be automatically deconvolved by the Batch Express within seconds. The Batch Express supports a wide range of microscope types (widefield, confocal, spinning disk, multiphoton, STED, and a variety of SPIM/Light Sheet systems) and file formats. Compatibility with your image files is not an issue.
Additional features and tools in the 18.04 version are:
- Triplet mode in Twin Slicer (in Basic Mode!)
- Added “Cold Pixel” mode in Hot Pixel Remover
- New Lattice Light Sheet Deconvolution
- Object Stabilizer: added deskew mode for Lattice Light Sheet data, ability to choose a reference frame or slice
- Added colocalization coefficients in an improved Coloc Analyzer: Li's ICQ, Van Steensel's CCF
- Native Nikon ND2 and Olympus OIR readers for Windows
- Multi GPU deconvolution via the Operations Window in Huygens Professional
- New GPU operations: filters, copy, statistics, histogram operations, slicing, multiMIP, faster deconvolution, visualization, and Deconvolution Express
- New right-click menu for an easier workflow
You can download Huygens 18.04 from here and you can request a test license after starting Huygens Essential or Professional.
The Huygens What's new 18.04 Webinar will take place on Wednesday 30th of May 2018 at 9 AM CEST, 4 PM JST, 5 PM AEST and 5 P.M. CEST, 11 A.M. EDT, 8 A.M. PDT. It will be streamed via Youtube on our website and you will receive the link for the live streaming. The Webinar will last 30 minutes, organized in 20 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
Are you interested in the webinar organized by Scientific Volume Imaging? You can find more information at this webpage.