The Huygens 18.04 What's New Webinar will showcase the new features that are included in the 18.04 Huygens version. In the new version we will introduce a new feature in Huygens: the Batch Express
! You simply have to select the desired Watched folder and the images in the folder will be automatically deconvolved by the Batch Express
within seconds. The Batch Express
supports a wide range of microscope types (widefield, confocal, spinning disk, multiphoton, STED, and a variety of SPIM/Light Sheet systems) and file formats. Compatibility with your image files is not an issue. Additional features and tools in the 18.04 version are:
- Triplet mode in Twin Slicer (in Basic Mode!)
- Added “Cold Pixel” mode in Hot Pixel Remover
- New Lattice Light Sheet Deconvolution
- Object Stabilizer: added deskew mode for Lattice Light Sheet data, ability to choose a reference frame or slice
- Added colocalization coefficients in an improved Coloc Analyzer: Li's ICQ, Van Steensel's CCF
- Native Nikon ND2 and Olympus OIR readers for Windows
- Multi GPU deconvolution via the Operations Window in Huygens Professional
- New GPU operations: filters, copy, statistics, histogram operations, slicing, multiMIP, faster deconvolution, visualization, and Deconvolution Express
- New right-click menu for an easier workflow
You can download Huygens 18.04 from here
and you can request a test license after starting Huygens Essential or Professional.
Are you interested in the recording of the webinar? Email sales at svi.nl. For a list of the new features available in 18.04 please consult this webpage.