Huygens Batch Express: deconvolve all your newly acquired images automatically upon saving
Realtime deconvolution upon image saving.
Compatible with many microscope types.
Huygens supports many different file formats from Widefield, Confocal, Spinning Disk, Multi-Photon, STED 3D, and SPIM/Light Sheet microscopes.
Fully automated batch deconvolution
Smart templates for automated background and SNR estimation ensure high quality deconvolution.
Batch Express deconvolution: Easy, Fast & Efficient
The new Batch Express is a fully automated image processing pipeline for images present in the Watched Folder directory. Any images previously acquired or acquired on the spot, can be stored within the Watched folder, and are immediately and automatically deconvolved by Deconvolution Express within seconds and saved to an Output folder. Both folders can be on any location within the network. Batch Express uses smart templates and the same high-quality deconvolution algorithms that Huygens is well known for. Batch Express supports a wide range of microscope types and File Formats so compatibility with your image files is not an issue.
Wed 30 of Sep, 2020 00:00 CEST
SVI Huygens imaging Course Sept. 30 - Oct. 2
- Webinar June 4th. STEDYCON & HUYGENS: super-resolution scaled up - featuring Huygens Stitcher
- Huygens facilitates research on Corona/RNA viruses already for many years
- Nature Protocols: "guidance for quantitative confocal microscopy" acknowledges Huygens Software
- High quality winning image of Huygens 2019 Image Contest recognized by the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Huygens Localizer published in Microscopy Today (this March issue + cover)
- Huygens support continues 100%
- Get your 'Huygens@Home' in case of Corona crisis measures at work. CPU and/or GPU computers OK.
- Join our webinar on True deconvolution
- 100 days of free testing Huygens Localizer for SMLM analysis
- Webinar on image processing via the web interface Huygens Remote Manager