Huygens Movie Maker: Create sophisticated animations easily!
*Video displays a real-time and GPU accelerated run with the HUYGENS Movie Maker. The easy-to-use user interface offers a very convenient workflow.
Image courtesy of A. Aubusson-Fleury, CNRS, Gif sur Yvette, Paris, France.
Designed for maximum ease-of-use to easily obtain high-quality movies
All processing is highly parallelized for both CPU and GPU, allowing a fast workflow.
Use Multiple Renderers
Animations from the Fast Mip renderer, the Surface Renderer, or the Sfp Renderer can be combined in a single movie.
The Huygens Movie Maker: Interactive & Fast tool to create sophisticated animations
The Movie Maker is a tool that allows the user to easily create sophisticated animations of multi-channel 3D images using the powerful Huygens visualization tools.
Main functionalities include:
Combine multiple renderers in a single movie
Includes introductory course
Interactive manipulation of the scenes
Works both on CPU and GPU: highly parallelized performance
Export to AVI files or to TIFF series
Save projects for later editing or for usage with other 3D datasets
User friendly interface: Easy to use and intuitive
The figure shows the Movie Maker's easy to use interface, which allows users to quickly view, edit and create movies. The interface consists of three main areas, each with a specific function:
The Storyboard: Shows the keyframes and transitions between them.
The Preview area: Mini movie player that quickly creates a low-resolution preview.
The Timeline: Interactive plot showing render parameters and allowing easy adjustment of the parameters.
Multiple Renderers: Using the powerful Huygens Visualization renderers
Within the Huygens Movie Maker three powerful Visualization renderers can be used, namely: The Surface Renderer, The MIP Renderer and The SFP Renderer. The Movie Maker accepts a mix from different renderers in a single movie.
Download now: get started!
You are always welcome to try out the Huygens Movie Maker with your microscope images. When you install the Huygens Suite on your computer, also feel free to try out our other products. You can also request pricing information or contact us for more information about the options best suited for your hardware and image processing needs.Download Now!
Wed 30 of Sep, 2020 00:00 CEST
SVI Huygens imaging Course in 2021
- Webinar June 4th. STEDYCON & HUYGENS: super-resolution scaled up - featuring Huygens Stitcher
- Huygens facilitates research on Corona/RNA viruses already for many years
- Nature Protocols: "guidance for quantitative confocal microscopy" acknowledges Huygens Software
- High quality winning image of Huygens 2019 Image Contest recognized by the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Huygens Localizer published in Microscopy Today (this March issue + cover)
- Huygens support continues 100%
- Get your 'Huygens@Home' in case of Corona crisis measures at work. CPU and/or GPU computers OK.
- Join our webinar on True deconvolution
- 100 days of free testing Huygens Localizer for SMLM analysis
- Webinar on image processing via the web interface Huygens Remote Manager