Working at home due to the COVID-19 measures?
We offer free licenses to continue your deconvolution, visualization & analysis!
"Thanks a lot for this uncomplicated help in my work these days! "
"Thank you again for being so responsive during this difficult time!"
Huygens Suite 19.10
Huygens latest version includes many new additions, such as the interactive Huygens Fuser for fusing and deconvolving multi-view light sheet datasets. Huygens Fuser allows interactive and automatic alignment of multi-view data by offering direct visual feedback. Also new are visualization tools like cutting planes, depth-coded coloring, and combined iso-surface and SFP rendering. 3D SMLM/STORM data analysis is now possible with Huygens Localizer. More details here.
Huygens Essential: deconvolution and analysis made simple!
Equipped with a wizard-driven user interface, Huygens Essential is an easy to use package for deconvolving, visualizing and analyzing microscopic data ranging from super resolution STED to light sheet images. With many additional restoration, visualization and analysis options, Huygens Essential can be tailored to your specific research needs.
Huygens Professional: discover the truth behind your image!
Huygens Professional software is tailored to beginners and advanced users that aim to deconvolve and restore their microscopy images. Work-flows can be optimized with additional 3D visualization and powerful analysis options. Extended arithmetic and scripting tools facilitate batch-wise image processing.
Huygens Core: web-based image processing
Huygens Core is a full compute engine for multi-user and high-throughput image deconvolution and analysis. Combined with Huygens Remote Manager (HRM) as an open source web-based task manager, Huygens Core offers an on-line service to hundreds of users. HRM includes a direct connection to the OMERO image archive.
Fast and accurate STORM/PALM/GSD processing
Huygens Localizer is a stand-alone software package for accurate & very fast processing of 2D and 3D Single Molecule Localization Microscopy data (SMLM). The time-tested Huygens PSF Distiller is included in the Localizer for obtaining high quality 3D SMLM calibration data.
Wed 30 of Sep, 2020 00:00 CEST
SVI Huygens imaging Course Sept. 30 - Oct. 2
- Huygens facilitates research on Corona/RNA viruses already for many years
- Nature Protocols: "guidance for quantitative confocal microscopy" acknowledges Huygens Software
- High quality winning image of Huygens 2019 Image Contest recognized by the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Huygens Localizer published in Microscopy Today (this March issue + cover)
- Huygens support continues 100%
- Get your 'Huygens@Home' in case of Corona crisis measures at work. CPU and/or GPU computers OK.
- Join our webinar on True deconvolution
- 100 days of free testing Huygens Localizer for SMLM analysis
- Webinar on image processing via the web interface Huygens Remote Manager
- Webinar on Huygens FUSER (Jan. 28th)