Huygens Suite 20.04
Huygens EVERYWHERE launched! Whether you need to work at home or the office, simply login and start working with Huygens Everywhere. Other new features in Huygens 20.04 include support for stitching Abberior STEDYCON files, improved object segmentation, new 3D slicing for thumbnails, and higher GPU performance at multiple levels. Latest in Huygens Localizer, our high performance solution for SMLM analysis, is a color-coded time rendering mode that facilitates the identification of drift. More details here.
Huygens Essential: deconvolution and analysis made simple!
Equipped with a wizard-driven user interface, Huygens Essential is an easy to use package for deconvolving, visualizing and analyzing microscopic data ranging from super resolution STED to light sheet images. With many additional restoration, visualization and analysis options, Huygens Essential can be tailored to your specific research needs.
Huygens Professional: discover the truth behind your image!
Huygens Professional software is tailored to beginners and advanced users that aim to deconvolve and restore their microscopy images. Work-flows can be optimized with additional 3D visualization and powerful analysis options. Extended arithmetic and scripting tools facilitate batch-wise image processing.
Huygens Core: web-based image processing
Huygens Core is a full compute engine for multi-user and high-throughput image deconvolution and analysis. Combined with Huygens Remote Manager (HRM) as an open source web-based task manager, Huygens Core offers an on-line service to hundreds of users. HRM includes a direct connection to the OMERO image archive.
Fast and accurate STORM/PALM/GSD processing
Huygens Localizer is a stand-alone software package for accurate & very fast processing of 2D and 3D Single Molecule Localization Microscopy data (SMLM). The time-tested Huygens PSF Distiller is included in the Localizer for obtaining high quality 3D SMLM calibration data.
Wed 30 of Sep, 2020 00:00 CEST
SVI Huygens imaging Course in 2021
- Webinar June 4th. STEDYCON & HUYGENS: super-resolution scaled up - featuring Huygens Stitcher
- Huygens facilitates research on Corona/RNA viruses already for many years
- Nature Protocols: "guidance for quantitative confocal microscopy" acknowledges Huygens Software
- High quality winning image of Huygens 2019 Image Contest recognized by the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Huygens Localizer published in Microscopy Today (this March issue + cover)
- Huygens support continues 100%
- Get your 'Huygens@Home' in case of Corona crisis measures at work. CPU and/or GPU computers OK.
- Join our webinar on True deconvolution
- 100 days of free testing Huygens Localizer for SMLM analysis
- Webinar on image processing via the web interface Huygens Remote Manager