Huygens Imaging Academy is a public knowledge resource on 3D microscopy, image restoration (Deconvolution), Visualization and Analysis. In addition, it serves as a guide to help you with obtaining the best possible and most reliable information of your imaged object. We have also recorded webinars on various imaging topics and a list of upcoming webinars for which you can register.
About Interactive AnalysisHuygens contains multiple tools for interactive 2D-5D image analysis:
- Colocalization Analyzer: compute coefficients; 3D render and analyze iso-colocalization objects Learn more:
- Object Analyzer: compute statistics of 3D objects inside your image. Learn more:
- Object Tracker: wizard-based module for optimized object detection, fast track filtering and analysis.
High Content/Throughput image processingHuygens contains multiple tools for batch processing
- Workflow Processor: design specific workflows for batch image processing
- Batch Feeder: fully automated on-the-fly processing
- HRM and Huygens Core: web/interface based schedular for batch processing and analysis
About Imaging and Microscopy
- How to acquire images optimally and how to correct imaging problems like Clipping, Bleaching, Crosstalk, Chromatic Aberration:
- Optical concepts:
- Fluorescence Microscopes
- Image Formation
- Sampling Density, UnderSampling and Nyquist Rate
- Refractive Index Mismatch
Microscopy image processing
About Volume VisualizationVolume visualization is the process of converting a 3D image into a 2D projection. Our algorithms support multi-threaded CPUs and GPU acceleration. The following interactive tools are available in Huygens:
- Fast Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) rendering and animations with Huygens MIP renderer
- Detailed, physically realistic volume rendering using the Simulated Fluorescence Process (SFP) algorithm within Huygens SFP Renderer
- Unique and fast Ray Tracing technology in the Surface Renderer combines iso-data continuous surface rendering and MIP rendering.
- With Huygens Moviemaker, you easily create sophisticated animations of using these powerful 3D renderers.
- Twin Slicer to navigate and compare XY, XZ, YZ slices of 4D images.
- Deconvolution Factors
- Non Optical Images
About the Huygens Software
- What is the Huygens Software
- References to Huygens Software
- What's new in the current versions
- Test The Software, License String
- Download the Huygens software
Tutorials and Manuals
- SVI Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Send Images to SVI if you have any problem with them
- Check the definitions page to get familiar with microscopic and Huygens terminology.