if you're interested in image processing it might be good to know that SVI is world leader in microscopy deconvolution and analysis. You can join us for a Development or Support&Training internship ranging from 3 months to a year.
Located at 5 minutes walking distance from an intercity station in the greater Amsterdam area you will find an internationally oriented scientific company with lots of challenging projects for you.
- February 12, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the NSA career day at Science Park in Amsterdam. Organizers offer beer and pizza, we offer you inside information on great traineeships with (imaging) content.
- April 30, 2020 all day at the Beta Career Event in Casa 400 in Amsterdam. Meet both imaging specialists and developers at our booth and learn all about exciting traineeships in a small dedicated team.
- May 28, 2020 17.00 -20.00 hours at the ASkwadraat career day organized by LIFE and the Physics Students in the . We tell you how you can join our team and get a rewarding traineeship helping health-care to a higher level throughout the world.
- June 9, 2020 16.00 -20.00 hours at the TU Delft Applied Sciences career day organized by the student associations for Life Sciences and Physics in Delft, the Netherlands. We'll give a workshop and show how working or doing a traineeship in SVI will help bringing health-care to a higher level throughout the world.
Our current Development assignments are intended for Master students (e.g. Scientific Programming with Mathematical or Physics background) and for Bachelor students with a Minor in computational sciences, both from within the EU.
The list below can be extended so if you have a related topic not specifically mentioned, just send us an email with a short description to see whether it fits in. Traineeships related to the topics mentioned below can start immediately.
1. Mathematical morphology: convex hull
2. Modeling of shading patterns in SPIM microscopy
3. 'Casual' web-based colocalization analysis
level: Informatics, Bachelors
4. AI, Deep learning Object Tracking and Object Analysis
5. Semi-interactive, web-based PSF distiller
6. CUDA implementation of image processing operations
language: C, CUDA
Our current Support internships are intended for Life Sciences Master and Bachelor students with a focus on Microscopy Techniques and/or Science and Business Management.
1. Development of training content for web-based Huygens installation
basic development skills needed, people minded, good analytical skills.
2. Development of training via social media for novel Huygens customers
preferably some web-design experience, people minded.
For all internships contact us at +31 35 642 16 26
For Development internships contact Hans van der Voort (R&D Director) hans at svi.nl
or Daniel Sevilla (project-leader Engineering) daniel at svi.nl
For Support/Imaging internships contact Gitta Hamel (Managing Director) gitta at svi.nl