Meet SVI again in the 2019 Student career events or contact us now!
Maybe we met at one of the following career events in 2018?
- February 14, 2018 at the 'bedrijvendagen' from the TU Twente in Enschede.
- April 12, 2018 at the Beta Career Event at Casa 400 in Amsterdam. Be sure to subscribe to our Image processing workshop!
- May 24, 2018 at the BCF Career Event in Utrecht.
- May 31, 2018 4.30 PM at the AS-Kwadraat bedrijvenborrel at Utrecht University.
- June 19, 2018 at the AS Connect Career event at the TU Delft Life Sciences department. Be sure to subscribe to our Image processing workshop!
We gave programming workshops, image formation lectures and most of all we enjoyed meeting all of you, present at the events!
We will surely be back in 2019 but contact us before if you're interested in our company for high quality internships.
Summer job for a student for 2018:
If you are looking for an interesting Summer job and have experience with using LaTex, then we might have the perfect job for you. We are a Dutch company that makes, sells, and supports the Huygens image processing software. More information can be found on this website.
We need a person that can make a transition of documents/text to LaTeX. These documents are a crucial part of our Huygens software. They are being sent out to customers worldwide. If you are interested, you can send an email to info at svi.nl or call us at +31 35 642 16 26''.
Internships available at SVI for 2017-2018:
if you're interested in image processing it might be good to know that SVI is world leader in microscopy deconvolution and analysis. You can join us for a Development or Support&Training internship ranging from 3 months to a year.
Located at 5 minutes walking distance from an intercity station you will find an internationally oriented scientific company with lots of challenging projects for you.
Our current Development assignments are intended for Master students (e.g. Scientific Programming with Mathematical or Physics background) and for Bachelor students with a Minor in computational sciences.
The list below can be extended so if you have a related topic not specifically mentioned, just send us an email with a short description to see whether it fits in. Traineeships related to the topics mentioned below can start immediately.
1. Mathematical morphology: convex hull
2. Modeling of shading patterns in SPIM microscopy
3. 'Casual' web-based colocalization analysis
level: Informatics, Bachelors
4. SFP volume rendering on GPUs
5. Semi-interactive, web-based PSF distiller
6. CUDA implementation of image processing operations
language: C, CUDA
Our current Support internships are intended for Life Sciences Master and Bachelor students with a focus on Microscopy Techniques and/or Science and Business Management.
1. Development of training content for web-based Huygens installation
basic development skills needed, people minded, good analytical skills.
2. Development of training via social media for novel Huygens customers
preferably some web-design experience, people minded.
For all internships contact us at +31 35 642 16 26
For Development internships contact Hans van der Voort (R&D Director) hans at svi.nl
or Daniel Sevilla (project-leader Engineering) daniel at svi.nl
For Support internships contact Gitta Hamel (Managing Director) gitta at svi.nl