Internships available at SVI for 2017-2018:
if you're interested in image processing it might be good to know that SVI is world leader in microscopy deconvolution and analysis. You can join us for a Development or Support&Training internship ranging from 3 months to a year.
Located at 5 minutes walking distance from an intercity station you will find an internationally oriented scientific company with lots of challenging projects for you.
Our current Development assignments are intended for Master students (e.g. Scientific Programming with Mathematical or Physics background) and for Bachelor students with a Minor in computational sciences.
The list below can be extended so if you have a related topic not specifically mentioned, just send us an email with a short description to see whether it fits in. Traineeships related to the topics mentioned below can start immediately.
1. Mathematical morphology: convex hull
2. Modeling of shading patterns in SPIM microscopy
3. 'Casual' web-based colocalization analysis
level: Informatics, Bachelors
4. SFP volume rendering on GPUs
5. Semi-interactive, web-based PSF distiller
6. CUDA implementation of image processing operations
language: C, CUDA
Our current Support internships are intended for Life Sciences Master and Bachelor students with a focus on Microscopy Techniques and/or Science and Business Management.
1. Development of training content for web-based Huygens installation
basic development skills needed, people minded, good analytical skills.
2. Development of training via social media for novel Huygens customers
preferably some web-design experience, people minded.
For all internships contact us at +31 35 642 16 26
For Development internships contact Hans van der Voort (R&D Director) hans at svi.nl
or Daniel Sevilla (project-leader Engineering) daniel at svi.nl
For Support internships contact Gitta Hamel (Managing Director) gitta at svi.nl