Webinar ScheduleScientific Volume Imaging organizes webinars for Huygens customers. Webinars are a handy tool to optimize the Huygens deconvolution & analysis procedure, to be informed about the latest news and to get more information about the different Huygens options.
Are you interested in the recording of one webinar? Contact your account manager or sales at svi.nl.
- Huygens 18.10 What's New Webinar (November 13, 2018). This webinar will showcase the new features that are included in the 18.10 Huygens version. To mention three high-lights we introduce a fully new Huygens solution that has been made for all types of Array Detector microscopes (e.g. Zeiss Airyscan and SPAD scopes). Plus a super-intuitive colocalization solution including both Object Colocalization as well as full Colocalization via co-efficients. A third high-light is the possibility to work with multiple extremely large GPU cards in Huygens.
- Reliable quantification of fluorescence images: from raw data to reproducible results (9th of October 2018): In this webinar, you will learn how to overcome issues with stage drift and crosstalk between channels, how to obtain reliable images and reproducible quantification results, how to proceed with advanced image analysis after restoring images. During fluorescence image acquisition, many experimental uncertainties are introduced that affect the correct object interpretation and analysis. The blurring and the noise implicit in the image formation are two of the largest sources of experimental trouble. Additional aberrations, such as stage drift, and crosstalk and chromatic aberration between channels, can also affect the imaging. Huygens image deconvolution and restoration is a proven method to revert these issues and recover a more realistic representation of the original object. After restoration of the image, you can proceed with the advanced Huygens analysis options for colocalization, object measurements, and tracking. This webinar will illustrate how you can make optimal use of the complete Huygens workflow to obtain reliable images and reproducible quantification results, focusing on the advanced analysis options offered by the Huygens software. You can view a recording of this webinar after October 15th, if you register on this SVI- BiteSizeBio webpage.
- Light-Sheet/SPIM Deconvolution&Fusion by Huygens (18th of September, 2018) This webinar describes the latest developments in Light-sheet/SPIM deconvolution and fusion in Huygens. If you join you'll get a general overview plus an thorough update on developments since the introduction in Spring 2017. You will learn about the specific aspects of deconvolution of Light-sheet data combined with Fusion and scattering correction via the Huygens Wizard.
- Object Analysis with Huygens (3rd of July 2018): Huygens deconvolution improves resolution, contrast and signal to noise ratio in the images. Because of this, the analysis of the deconvolved images is more accurate and robust. The analysis can be performed using the Huygens Object Analyzer. The interactive object analyzer tool for 3D microscopy images in Huygens Essential and Huygens Professional allows you to obtain statistics of individual objects by clicking on them, or analyzing all objects with a single button press. The image is segmented, the objects can be filtered and grouped in Regions of Interest, and the images are then analyzed for Geometrical data, Spatial location, Relation with neighbors, Relation with reference objects, Degree of overlap (colocalization).
- Huygens Co-localization webinar (19th June 2018) Colocalization studies provide an important insight on several biological processes, and Huygens can help you in getting the most accurate colocalization results. Huygens deconvolution improves resolution, contrast and signal to noise ratio, reducing the effect of Blur And Noise in Colocalization studies. Our Restoration Options also correct the images for the other aberrations, getting them ready for an accurate analysis. For what concerns the analysis, the Colocalization Analyzer works more at the level of the whole image, and the Object Analyzer also provides colocalization measurements at the object level. In this webinar, we will discuss: image restorations before co-localization analysis and why, a brief introduction of the co-localization coefficients, how to use the Huygens co-localization Analyzer (demo).
- Huygens 18.04 What's New Webinar (30th May 2018)This webinar will showcase the new features that are included in the 18.04 Huygens version. In the new version we will introduce a new feature in Huygens: the Batch Express! You simply have to select the desired Watched folder and the images in the folder will be automatically deconvolved by the Batch Express within seconds. The Batch Express supports a wide range of microscope types (widefield, confocal, spinning disk, multiphoton, STED, and a variety of SPIM/Light Sheet systems) and file formats. Compatibility with your image files is not an issue. Additional features and tools in the 18.04 version are: Triplet mode in Twin Slicer (in Basic Mode!), Added “Cold Pixel” mode in Hot Pixel Remover, New Lattice Light Sheet Deconvolution, Object Stabilizer: added deskew mode for Lattice Light Sheet data, ability to choose a reference frame or slice, Added colocalization coefficients in an improved Coloc Analyzer: Li's ICQ, Van Steensel's CCF, Native Nikon ND2 and Olympus OIR readers for Windows, Multi GPU deconvolution via the Operations Window in Huygens Professional, New GPU operations: filters, copy, statistics, histogram operations, slicing, multiMIP, faster deconvolution, visualization, and Deconvolution Express, New right-click menu for an easier workflow
- Get the Best Out of Your Microscopy Images with Huygens Batch Express (24th April 2018) . In this webinar, you will learn about the advantages of deconvolving all your images fully automatically. Huygens high-quality deconvolution is now accessible with a fully automated image-processing pipeline within the new Batch Express option. You simply have to select the desired Watched folder and the images in the folder will be automatically deconvolved by the Batch Express within seconds. The Batch Express supports a wide range of microscope types (widefield, confocal, spinning disk, multiphoton, STED, and a variety of SPIM/Light Sheet systems) and file formats. Compatibility with your image files is not an issue. This Webinar is organized in collaboration with BiteSizeBio. Join us on the BiteSizeBio SVI-Huygens webinar about the Batch Express the 24th of April 2018 at London time 4 PM, Boston time 11 AM, San Diego time 8 AM here.
- Huygens webinar for users of Leica microscopes (11th April 2018) . This webinar is targeted for the users of Leica microscopes from all over the word. This webinar will help you to ensure high quality Huygens deconvolution of your Leica files. Join us the 11th of April to know more about: Huygens combined with the new LASX version from 2018 onwards. What remains the same, and what changes?; Huygens as stand alone package to improve your results further. What is present already that you may not know about?; Possibilities to extend Huygens deconvolution to all your types and brands of microscopes. With this webinar, we are looking forward to providing you more insights on your Huygens package.
- Stitching in Huygens (30th January 2018) This webinar will describe the Huygens Stitching & Deconvolution wizard. The Stitching & Deconvolution wizard is GPU accelerated, and offers a unique easy-to-use option for combined high-quality stitching for all types of microscopy data with the additional option to deconvolve the images, and to correct for vignetting issues. Vignetting correction can be performed manually and in a full automated fashion. The Stitching & Deconvolution Wizard is available for Huygens Essential and Huygens Professional.
- What's New in the 17.10 version (21st of November 2017) The Huygens 17.10 What's New Webinar will showcase the new features that are included in the upcoming 17.10 Huygens version. The new version includes, for example, improvements in the Colocalization analyzer, in the Hot pixel remover, in the Deconvolution Express and image feeder. Furthermore, the 17.10 includes a feature that a lot of our users requested: real time deconvolution on ROI's, with direct feedbackfor the SNR.
- Optimiser les résultats de déconvolution avec Huygens (10 Octobre 2017) Ce webinaire vous offre un aperçu général du workflow d'imagerie pour la déconvolution, depuis l'acquisition d'image jusqu'à la procédure de déconvolution, afin d'optimiser vos résultats. Nous vous expliquerons la procédure de déconvolution Huygens en mettant l'accent sur le Parameter Editor et le Deconvolution Wizard.
- Optimizing colocalization studies with Huygens (26th September 2017) Colocalization studies provide an important insight on several biological processes, and Huygens can help you in getting the most accurate colocalization results. Huygens deconvolution improves resolution, contrast and signal to noise ratio, reducing the effect of Blur And Noise in Colocalization studies. Our Restoration Options also correct the images for the other aberrations, getting them ready for an accurate analysis. For what concerns the analysis, the Colocalization Analyzer works more at the level of the whole image, and the Object Analyzer also provides colocalization measurements at the object level.
- Optimizing deconvolution: focus on extremely low signal data (18th July 2017)Noise in microscopy images is surely one of the strongest limiting factors in the study of morphology and dynamics of the cells, and in proceeding in a reliable visualization and analysis of the structures of interest. Deconvolution offers a great help in reducing noise and still preserving the small details of the object. Very noisy images, with extremely low signal, can be optimally addresses by Huygens deconvolution. This webinar will guide you through the optimal methodologies to deconvolve extremely low signal data with Huygens.
- Come ottimizzare i risultati di deconvoluzione con Huygens (webinar in lingua italiana) (13 Luglio 2017) La deconvoluzione é un'operazione matematica che permette di migliorare la risoluzione, il contrasto ed il rapporto segnale/rumore in immagini di microscopia a trasmissione e fluorescenza. Sebbene la deconvoluzione sia un'operazione di post processing, i parametri di acquisizione dell'immagine possono influenzarne i risultati. Questo webinar spiegherá come ottimizzare i parametri di acquisizione e di successiva deconvoluzione con Huygens per ottenere risultati ottimali. Inoltre, verranno forniti alcuni esempi su come la deconvoluzione sia un ottimo metodo per ottenere risultati piú robusti per l'analisi di colocalizzazione, tracking ed analisi di oggetti. Infine, verranno illustrate le novitá del software come il Deconvolution Express per ottenere risultati con un singolo click del mouse, la veloce accelerazione GPU ed il modulo di deconvoluzione e fusione di immagini Light Sheet.
- Acquisition pitfalls and Huygens deconvolution (28th June 2017) As requested by our users, this webinar offers an updated version of the one organized in October 2016. It offers a general overview about the imaging work-flow for deconvolution, from the acquisition to the deconvolution procedure itself, in order to optimize your results. The basic acquisition pitfalls for deconvolution are discussed, with indications on how to avoid them. The Huygens deconvolution procedure is explained and demonstrated, focusing on the Huygens parameter and deconvolution editors. The new features will be also explained, as the easy to use Deconvolution Express for a one-clik deconvolution result, or the Huygens Batch Processor now combined with Huygens multi-GPU acceleration.
- SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution (23rd May 2017) This webinar describes the new SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution in Huygens. SPIM/Light sheet images can be deconvolved with our Huygens optical option that takes the specific optical properties of these microscopes into account, as for example SPIM excitation mode, thickness of the sheet, light sheet NA and fill factor and direction. You can see more about SPIM parameters and deconvolution via this link. Huygens SPIM/Light Sheet deconvolution reduces noise and blurring, and includes depth-dependent spherical aberration corrections. You can find more information and beautiful examples via this link. Deconvolution, scattering correction, and restoration (fusion) of multiview SPIM/Light sheet data is combined to facilitate the efficient use of computational resources. Join this webinar if you want to know more about SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution in Huygens!
- What's New (17th May 2017) This webinar offers an overview of all new features in Huygens included in the new 17.04 release. For example, you can enjoy the Huygens Batch Processor now combined with Huygens multi-GPU acceleration. For those who have 4K monitors, we have good news! High-resolution monitors can be now used at full resolution and Huygens will scale accordingly. SPIM/light sheet users can now enjoy the Fusion module combined with SPIM deconvolution. These are only a few examples! Stay tuned for more news.
- STED deconvolution (7th March 2017) This webinar describes how to optimize your work-flow for obtaining the best results for STED imaging. STED images can be deconvolved with Huygens with truly stunning results. With Huygens STED deconvolution you will get a huge increase in contrast and resolution. This webinar will help you to obtain the best STED images!
- Time series optimization and analysis (18th January 2017) This webinar offers routes to optimize your live cell imaging acquisition, deconvolution and analysis all at once. The optimization of the acquisition and deconvolution procedure will be explained, with suggestions on how to balance acquisition speed, image quality and resolution. We will explain how you can measure and correct for cell motion, thermal drift, shaking, translation and rotation with the Huygens object stabilizer. The Huygens object tracker option will be explained in detail for analysis of position, speed, diffusion, rotation and flow. Your cells will love this workshop!
- What's New (17th November 2016) This webinar offers an overview of all new features in Huygens. For example, you can enjoy the up to 30 times faster deconvolution with the new Huygens GPU deconvolution. The unique object stabilizer and chromatic aberration corrector options got a fully new interface and GPU acceleration. Also, the new Huygens - Leica data exchange options will be explained, for easy and accurate interface between the two software's. These are only a few examples!
- Acquisition pitfalls and Huygens deconvolution (12th October 2016) This webinar offers a general overview about the imaging work-flow for deconvolution, from the acquisition to the deconvolution procedure itself, in order to optimize your results. The basic acquisition pitfalls for deconvolution are discussed, with indications on how to avoid them. The Huygens deconvolution procedure is explained and demonstrated, focusing on the Huygens parameter and deconvolution editors.
Do you want to be informed about the webinars? Please send an email to sales at svi.nl .