Webinar ScheduleScientific Volume Imaging organizes webinars for Huygens customers. Webinars are a handy tool to optimize the Huygens deconvolution procedure, to be informed about the latest news and to get more information about the different Huygens options.
- Optimizing colocalization studies with Huygens (26th September 2017) Colocalization studies provide an important insight on several biological processes, and Huygens can help you in getting the most accurate colocalization results. Huygens deconvolution improves resolution, contrast and signal to noise ratio, reducing the effect of Blur And Noise in Colocalization studies. Our Restoration Options also correct the images for the other aberrations, getting them ready for an accurate analysis. For what concerns the analysis, the Colocalization Analyzer works more at the level of the whole image, and the Object Analyzer also provides colocalization measurements at the object level. The registration is open via this link.
- Optimiser les résultats de déconvolution avec Huygens (10 Octobre 2017) Ce webinaire vous offre un aperçu général du workflow d'imagerie pour la déconvolution, depuis l'acquisition d'image jusqu'à la procédure de déconvolution, afin d'optimiser vos résultats. Nous vous expliquerons la procédure de déconvolution Huygens en mettant l'accent sur le Parameter Editor et le Deconvolution Wizard. Vous pouvez vous incrire sur cette page Web.
- Acquisition pitfalls and Huygens deconvolution (12th October 2016) This webinar offers a general overview about the imaging work-flow for deconvolution, from the acquisition to the deconvolution procedure itself, in order to optimize your results. The basic acquisition pitfalls for deconvolution are discussed, with indications on how to avoid them. The Huygens deconvolution procedure is explained and demonstrated, focusing on the Huygens parameter and deconvolution editors.
- What's New (17th November 2016) This webinar offers an overview of all new features in Huygens. For example, you can enjoy the up to 30 times faster deconvolution with the new Huygens GPU deconvolution. The unique object stabilizer and chromatic aberration corrector options got a fully new interface and GPU acceleration. Also, the new Huygens - Leica data exchange options will be explained, for easy and accurate interface between the two software's. These are only a few examples!
- Time series optimization and analysis (18th January 2017) This webinar offers routes to optimize your live cell imaging acquisition, deconvolution and analysis all at once. The optimization of the acquisition and deconvolution procedure will be explained, with suggestions on how to balance acquisition speed, image quality and resolution. We will explain how you can measure and correct for cell motion, thermal drift, shaking, translation and rotation with the Huygens object stabilizer. The Huygens object tracker option will be explained in detail for analysis of position, speed, diffusion, rotation and flow. Your cells will love this workshop!
- STED deconvolution (7th March 2017) This webinar describes how to optimize your work-flow for obtaining the best results for STED imaging. STED images can be deconvolved with Huygens with truly stunning results. With Huygens STED deconvolution you will get a huge increase in contrast and resolution. This webinar will help you to obtain the best STED images!
- What's New (17th May 2017) This webinar offers an overview of all new features in Huygens included in the new 17.04 release. For example, you can enjoy the Huygens Batch Processor now combined with Huygens multi-GPU acceleration. For those who have 4K monitors, we have good news! High-resolution monitors can be now used at full resolution and Huygens will scale accordingly. SPIM/light sheet users can now enjoy the Fusion module combined with SPIM deconvolution. These are only a few examples! Stay tuned for more news.
- SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution (23rd May 2017) This webinar describes the new SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution in Huygens. SPIM/Light sheet images can be deconvolved with our Huygens optical option that takes the specific optical properties of these microscopes into account, as for example SPIM excitation mode, thickness of the sheet, light sheet NA and fill factor and direction. You can see more about SPIM parameters and deconvolution via this link. Huygens SPIM/Light Sheet deconvolution reduces noise and blurring, and includes depth-dependent spherical aberration corrections. You can find more information and beautiful examples via this link. Deconvolution, scattering correction, and restoration (fusion) of multiview SPIM/Light sheet data is combined to facilitate the efficient use of computational resources. Join this webinar if you want to know more about SPIM/Light sheet deconvolution in Huygens!
- Acquisition pitfalls and Huygens deconvolution (28th June 2017) As requested by our users, this webinar offers an updated version of the one organized in October 2016. It offers a general overview about the imaging work-flow for deconvolution, from the acquisition to the deconvolution procedure itself, in order to optimize your results. The basic acquisition pitfalls for deconvolution are discussed, with indications on how to avoid them. The Huygens deconvolution procedure is explained and demonstrated, focusing on the Huygens parameter and deconvolution editors. The new features will be also explained, as the easy to use Deconvolution Express for a one-clik deconvolution result, or the Huygens Batch Processor now combined with Huygens multi-GPU acceleration.
- Come ottimizzare i risultati di deconvoluzione con Huygens (webinar in lingua italiana) (13 Luglio 2017) La deconvoluzione é un'operazione matematica che permette di migliorare la risoluzione, il contrasto ed il rapporto segnale/rumore in immagini di microscopia a trasmissione e fluorescenza. Sebbene la deconvoluzione sia un'operazione di post processing, i parametri di acquisizione dell'immagine possono influenzarne i risultati. Questo webinar spiegherá come ottimizzare i parametri di acquisizione e di successiva deconvoluzione con Huygens per ottenere risultati ottimali. Inoltre, verranno forniti alcuni esempi su come la deconvoluzione sia un ottimo metodo per ottenere risultati piú robusti per l'analisi di colocalizzazione, tracking ed analisi di oggetti. Infine, verranno illustrate le novitá del software come il Deconvolution Express per ottenere risultati con un singolo click del mouse, la veloce accelerazione GPU ed il modulo di deconvoluzione e fusione di immagini Light Sheet.
- Optimizing deconvolution: focus on extremely low signal data (18th July 2017)Noise in microscopy images is surely one of the strongest limiting factors in the study of morphology and dynamics of the cells, and in proceeding in a reliable visualization and analysis of the structures of interest. Deconvolution offers a great help in reducing noise and still preserving the small details of the object. Very noisy images, with extremely low signal, can be optimally addresses by Huygens deconvolution. This webinar will guide you through the optimal methodologies to deconvolve extremely low signal data with Huygens.
Do you want to be informed about the webinars? Please send an email to sales at svi.nl .