High-quality stitching for all microscopy data types with optional deconvolution and vignetting correction.
Equipped with a unique xyz tile positioning approach, Huygens Sticher fits each recorded tile with extremely high 3D precision into the mosaic. With intelligent and automated vignetting correction, seamless stitching is ensured. The easy-to-use Wizard combines fast GPU-accelerated fitting and vignetting correction with deconvolution to achieve superior results.
Dendritic spines even visible in a large FOV (field of view). Tiles from a 2-channel Zeiss confocal .czi file of a brain section were stitched, automatically vignetting-corrected, and deconvolved with Huygens Stitcher. Image courtesy Dr. Moritz Kirschmann, Center for Microscopy and Image Analysis ZMB, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
No limit to tile number, file size, and image dimensions. Works images from all types of microscopes.
Intelligent automated and manual vignetting correction available.
Resolution and contrast improvement using the wizard-integrated Huygens renowned deconvolution.
Pricing Info Request Trial
Testimonials"Huygens Stitcher works like a charm and the horrendous shading / vignetting is rescued flawlessly!"
Dr. Arnaud Gaudin, Senior Microscopy Officer, Advanced Microscopy Facility, Queenland Brain Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia.
"I am stitching and deconvolving 600 2Ch-xy tiles (total size 160GB) and everything seems to work fine. Positioning of tiles happened using GPU, as well as deconvolving. Everything seems nice!"
Dr. Ioannis Alexopoulos, Microscopy & Image Analysis Specialist, General Instrumentation, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Easy to use and stable Wizard for obtaining unmatched stitching results.
- Interactive mosaic preview of the tile content.
- Optimal 3D positioning of each tile guarantees smooth transitions across regions of overlap in X, Y and Z.
- Tiles with 0% overlap can still be stitched.
- Support for 2D, 3D, multichannel, and time series images.
- No limit to the number of tiles that can be stitched.
- No limit to the total file size of the input sequence.
- Multiple scenes with tiles can be stitched all at once.
- Automatic vignetting estimation and correction option for each channel.
- Manual vignetting and shading correction option with a recorded flat and dark-filed frame.
- Optional high quality Huygens deconvolution integrated in workflow.
- Registration and deconvolution is supported by GPU.
- Choice for only stitching and optional vignetting also possible by simply skipping deconvolution in this wizard.
- Stitches all file types supported in Huygens (some my require a XML file with layout/location information).
- Reads layout information from Abberior STEDYCON (OBF), DeltaVision, LIF, CZI, ND2(Windows) formats automatically
- Support for custom stitching patterns.
Huygens Stitcher Gallery
Available for Huygens Essential & ProfessionalThe Huygens Stitcher can be tested with a free test license. The product is commercially available as a licensed option for Huygens Essential & Professional.
Why wait? Try out this option by downloading Huygens and request a test license, or receive pricing information.
Pricing Info Request Trial