This article is a tutorial on how to use the Huygens Ortho Slicer, available since Huygens 3.3.
- axial or xy (top left);
- frontal or xz (bottom left);
- transverse or yz (bottom right).
The Ortho-Slicer (click to open larger view).
- Pointer coordinates. The position of the mouse pointer in microns or in voxel coordinates.
- Time. The time for the current slice in seconds or frame numbers.
- Intensity values. The intensity values for all channels on the current pointer location.
- Zoom. The zoom value in screen-pixels per micron. A magnification factor is displayed as well; using the pixel density for your monitor, this value gives an estimation for the absolute magnification.
- Wireframe box. Show or hide the wireframe box, which shows the data volume (red), the cutting plane (green), and the displayed slice (gray).
- Crosshairs. Show or hide the large crosshairs cursor.
For further information you can look at the Orthogonal Slicer Tutorial