The Tcl shell is the pannel in Huygens Scripting and Huygens Professional where you can type and execute Tcl Tk and Tcl Huygens commands to handle your images.
- Escape clears the command line.
- Up and down arrows browse across the command history.
- Control+up and control+down browse across the results history, and inserts the selected value in the current cursor position. Like that you can combine previous results in a new command line.
- Tab intelligently completes a partially typed word based on image names, commands and options (the option list depends on the typed command, and must start with a
-). Pressing Tab twice pops up a list of possibilities for you to select (or escape).
- Control+right completes a partially typed line comparing it with previous entries in the command history. If many entries match, the completion is until the last common character. Repeating control+right again completes to the last matching entry.
- Control+a goes to the begining of the line. Control+e goes to the end.