Meet SVI again in the 2019 Student career events or contact us now!
Scientific Volume Imaging will be present at the following Career Events:
- A-Eskwadraat bedrijvenborrel 2019 on May 23th 2019 at the University of Utrecht, NL.
Contact us directly (email@example.com or gitta at svi.nl) if you're interested in our company for high quality internships and cannot join one of the meetings above.
In 2019 we'll also give programming workshops, image formation lectures and we'll cooperate with Universities in science oriented programs. Most of all we'll enjoy meeting you.
Internships available at SVI:
if you're interested in image processing it might be good to know that SVI is world leader in microscopy deconvolution and analysis. You can join us for a Development or Support&Training internship ranging from 3 months to a year.
Located at 5 minutes walking distance from an intercity station in teh greater Amsterdam area you will find an internationally oriented scientific company with lots of challenging projects for you.
Our current Development assignments are intended for Master students (e.g. Scientific Programming with Mathematical or Physics background) and for Bachelor students with a Minor in computational sciences.
The list below can be extended so if you have a related topic not specifically mentioned, just send us an email with a short description to see whether it fits in. Traineeships related to the topics mentioned below can start immediately.
1. Mathematical morphology: convex hull
2. Modeling of shading patterns in SPIM microscopy
3. 'Casual' web-based colocalization analysis
level: Informatics, Bachelors
4. AI, Deep learning Object Tracking and Object Analysis
5. SFP volume rendering on GPUs
6. Semi-interactive, web-based PSF distiller
7. CUDA implementation of image processing operations
language: C, CUDA
Our current Support internships are intended for Life Sciences Master and Bachelor students with a focus on Microscopy Techniques and/or Science and Business Management.
1. Development of training content for web-based Huygens installation
basic development skills needed, people minded, good analytical skills.
2. Development of training via social media for novel Huygens customers
preferably some web-design experience, people minded.
For all internships contact us at +31 35 642 16 26
For Development internships contact Hans van der Voort (R&D Director) hans at svi.nl
or Daniel Sevilla (project-leader Engineering) daniel at svi.nl
For Support/Imaging internships contact Gitta Hamel (Managing Director) gitta at svi.nl