Account Manager Life SciencesScientific Volume Imaging is a world leader in microscopy image processing software located in greater Amsterdam. Because of a growing market for our Huygens software, we're looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who enjoy working in a fast-moving market.
If you have experience in image processing and/or microscopy, are truly interested in a commercial position, and enjoy working with customers from life-science institutes worldwide, you're the person we're looking for. You are a team-player who enjoys taking responsibility for direct sales, stays in close contact with our customers and enjoys learning on the job.
The job includes occasional traveling to conferences and meetings and is mostly office based. You'll have the opportunity to work in an environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced colleague from academia, and make a real difference for our customers and prospects. You'll develop and expand your own customer base.
- An exciting sales & support position in the field of microscopy, becoming an internationally recognized sales and imaging specialist.
- Full time position with excellent remunerations.
- Training on the job by our imaging specialists and sales & support team in a pleasant working environment.
- Occasional international traveling to conferences & meetings.
- Develop new business, quote and drive leads to close sales using consultative selling.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to increase revenue and sales opportunities through up- and cross-selling activity.
- Gain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Huygens software.
- Provide technical training and support to prospects and customers via phone, email, web conferencing, and occasional workshops.
- Education Polytechnic/University/PhD.
- Interest in technical sales / support.
- Affinity with microscopy, life sciences and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a bonus.
- Living in the Netherlands.
Send your application to jobs at svi.nl indicating in the subject which position you are applying for and we'll be glad to tell you more.