The Huygens Object Tracker
- Train detector by selecting objects and background.
- Detect objects using brightness and other features.
- Define thresholds on the number of objects, brightness, and width.
- Use object geometry and orientation for connecting tracks.
- Quick edit tracks (remove, break, connect).
- Export tracks to Track Analyzer.
- Save track detection settings to a template file to re-use.
- Save tracks for future analysis in the Track Analyzer.
- Analyze position; distance from track origin as histogram and time-plot, Mean Squared Displacement (MSD) and Diffusion Coefficient
- Analyze speed; histogram, average speed, and x vs y velocity scatter plot.
- Analyze flow; transport through a surface, defined using a line/poly-line in a Z-projection. Plot flux vs. time.
- Analyze axial rotation and 3D angular speed of objects.
- Export data to CSV file for any further analysis in e.g. Excel and Matlab.
- Export graphs to EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) file.
See also the Huygens Manuals for more information.