SVI support department
Are you having difficulties with the Huygens Software or the SVI web sites? Here you can find the contact details of our support department. Please follow the instructions below depending on your problem.
- When asking for support, please include Execution Logs whenever possible.
- You can contact us through the support request form or by email at support at svi.nl
- To contact other departments in SVI, please see our contact details.
- For installation instructions, please see Huygens Installation.
- If you can not download the software, then something may be wrong in our external servers. Please contact us (see above).
- Does the program not run properly? Please check that you are running the latest version. In Help > About you can check for available updates. If not even that works, you can see the Current Versions on the download page.
- If all that didn't help, we will need a description of the problem as complete as possible and an Execution Log. To send us the problem description and the execution logs, please use the support request form
Restoring imagesIf you have difficulties restoring your images, or the results are not as expected, we can suggest the best way to go. Please read Send Images To Svi.
Problems with the web sites
- Do you find difficulties in accessing the private wiki articles? See Login Problems.
- Our web and support pages hosted in external servers that may, sometimes, experience temporary problems, but these are very rare. You may try again a few minutes later.
- If you keep experiencing difficulties with our sites, please send a description of the problem to our support department (see above).