We contribute to science by making high quality imaging solutions available. All Huygens products are free for teachers that use Huygens in their courses.
all our solutions and are free for teachers who plan to use Huygens for training purposes. Eductational licenses are issued for a limited time period. Use the application form below to request a Huygens Educational License.
- Licenses are granted to official organization representatives (faculty members and IT support staff).
- Licenses are issued as a free temporary subscription with access to all Huygens products.
- Licenses allow the software to be installed and used in on-site classrooms and labs, as floating or per-machine (node-locked) licenses.
HeLa cells (MIP) imaged with Zeiss LSM 880 Airyscan system and deconvolved with the Huygens Array detector using the superXY mode. Cells are stained with anti-Ki67 and secondary-Alexa488 (magenta), Phallodin-TMR (White), and anti-alphaTubulin and secondary Abberior Star Red (shown in green). Image obtained with Zeiss Airyscan microscope kindly provided by Dr. Christoffer Lagerholm (Wolfson Imaging Centre, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, UK
Huygens Deconvolved superXY
Wed 30 of Sep, 2020 00:00 CEST
SVI Huygens imaging Course Sept. 30 - Oct. 2
- Webinar June 4th. STEDYCON & HUYGENS: super-resolution scaled up - featuring Huygens Stitcher
- Huygens facilitates research on Corona/RNA viruses already for many years
- Nature Protocols: "guidance for quantitative confocal microscopy" acknowledges Huygens Software
- High quality winning image of Huygens 2019 Image Contest recognized by the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Huygens Localizer published in Microscopy Today (this March issue + cover)
- Huygens support continues 100%
- Get your 'Huygens@Home' in case of Corona crisis measures at work. CPU and/or GPU computers OK.
- Join our webinar on True deconvolution
- 100 days of free testing Huygens Localizer for SMLM analysis
- Webinar on image processing via the web interface Huygens Remote Manager