The SVI-Wiki is a public knowledge resource on 3D microscopy, image restoration (deconvolution), visualization and analysis. In addition it serves as a support medium for users of SVI's Huygens Software. Feel free to contribute and to contact SVI.
- Optical concepts
- Other concepts
- Microscopical image processing
- Deconvolution Factors
- Non Optical Images
- Colocalization improvement: Colocalization Theory
Huygens Software, the following interactive tools are available:
- Fast Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) rendering and animations: The MIP renderer
- Detailed, physically realistic volume rendering with the Simulated Fluorescence Process (SFP) algorithm: SFP Renderer
- Based on unique and fast Ray Tracing technology, the Surface Renderer combines iso-data continuous surface rendering and MIP rendering.
- The Huygens Moviemaker allows you to easily create sophisticated animations of your multi-channel 3D images using these powerful 3D renderers.
- Twin Slicer to navigate and compare XY, XZ, YZ slices of 4D images.
- Colocalization Analyzer: compute established colocalization coefficients; visualize and analyze iso-colocalization objects
- Object Analyzer: compute statistics of individual objects inside a 3D image.
- Object Tracker: wizard-based module for optimized object detection, fast track filtering and track analysis.
See also the Visualization Definitions list.
- What is the Huygens Software
- References to Huygens Software
- What's new in the current versions
- Test The Software, License String
- Download the Huygens software
- SVI Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Send Images to SVI if you have any problem with them
- Check the definitions page to get familiar with microscopic and Huygens terminology.